Poland's participation in the World Exhibition EXPO 2015 in Milan constitutes an opportunity to promote Polish companies and strengthen the image of our country as a source of high quality raw materials and final food products as well as technologies, machinery and other solutions for broadly defined agriculture and food sector. For this purpose, the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development is introducing an economic program to be implemented from October 2014 until late 2015.
The following promotional events will be organised as part of the program:
1. National stands at agricultural and food sector exhibitions in Italy
- The International Agricultural and Gardening Machinery Exhibition EIMA International 2014, 12-16 November 2014, Bologna,
- The International Exhibition of Food Products TUTTO FOOD, 3-6 May 2015, Milan,
- The International Exhibition of Organic and Natural Products SANA, 12-15 September 2015, Bolonia
- The International Exhibition of Fruit and Vegetable Industry MACFRUT, 23-25 September 2015, Rimini
- The International Exhibition of Machinery Plant and Technologies for Agricultural Production AGRILEVANTE, 17-20 October, Bari
Participation in the international exhibitions in Italy and a visit to Polish national stands will be a perfect opportunity for foreign companies to establish commercial contacts with Polish entrepreneurs and to become familiar with the Polish offer of food products and machinery for the agriculture and food sector.
2. Purchasing mission of Italian entrepreneurs to Poland
Italian companies interested in establishing contacts with Polish producers from the agriculture and food sector will have a perfect opportunity thereto within the framework of the purchasing mission to Poland (21-22 september 2015) combined with participation in Polagra Food – The International Trade Fair for Food Products organised in Poznań in autumn 2015.
3. Presentation of the Polish culinary heritage in Italy
To introduce foreign consumers and distributors to Polish brands and traditional food products, we are organising in Italy a number of culinary shows presenting Polish culinary heritage. Italian companies will have a chance to become familiar with Polish products and to exchange business contacts with potential partners. Restaurant owners and journalists as well as bloggers specialising in culinary topics are also invited to take part. The culinary shows will take place in Milan, Rome, Turin, Naples.
4. An exhibition and conferences devoted to Polish agricultural and food production technologies
In the framework of economic promotion programme PARP is going to organize a series of conferences devoted to promotion of Polish-Italian economic cooperation, Polish food production and food safety technologies:
- Economic Cooperation in food sector between Poland & Italy: Italian market as an opportunity for Polish SME’s - June 8, 2015
- Polish Science Day - October 7, 2015
- Polish achievements and opportunities for the world’s food security and nutrition - October 19, 2015
- European funds as an opportunity for Italian companies - October 21, 2015
5. Catalogues of Polish food producers and also suppliers and manufacturers of machinery and solutions for the agriculture and food processing sector
The above mentioned promotional activities will be supplemented with catalogues containing profiles of Polish food producers and also suppliers and manufacturers of machinery and solutions for the agriculture and food processing sector.
The catalogues (pdf.) are avaliable here.
Foreign entrepreneurs interested in contacting these companies will have a chance to receive printed versions of these catalogues during promotional events organised throughout Italy, as well as in the Polish Pavilion for EXPO. A contact base in electronic format will be available in Italian and English at the website www.expo.gov.pl.
If you are interested in establishing cooperation with Polish companies from the agriculture and food sector and participation in the above mentioned events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.